1. If Ear (2) has been paired with multiple devices, the earbuds will automatically connect to the device with the most recent connection when the charging case lid opens.
2. If Ear (2) reconnects by returning to the Bluetooth connection range, it will automatically connect to the device with the most recent connection.
1. When no audio (music, video, or call) is running on the two connected devices A & B, Ear (2) can be manually connected to device C to play audio.
2. When audio is running on only one device out of device A and device B, Ear (2) can replace the one without audio and manually connect to device C to play audio.
3. If device A or B is on a call, Ear (2) cannot set up a new connection with a third device.
What is the connection priority with devices when Dual Connection is enabled?