If you are unable to pair a Bluetooth device (i.e. mobile phone, tablet or laptop) to your Ear (1), try the following:
1. Ensure that your device's Bluetooth is turned on and in visible mode.
2. Ensure that your Ear (1) is within 10 meters (33 feet) of the Bluetooth device.
3. Reset the earbuds.
4. On your device, scan for available Bluetooth connections.
5. Be sure to perform the pairing process correctly.
6. Clear your product memory of previously-connected Bluetooth devices and repeat the process.