You can troubleshoot the Nothing App by following the below steps:
1. Visit Google Play or the iOS App Store to make sure you have the latest and most updated version of the app.
2. If you already have the most recent version of the Nothing App, quit the app and make sure it is not running in the backround, and then open the app again.
- Android: Go to settings -> App Management -> App List -> Nothing App -> Clear Cache and then re-open the app.
- iOS: open the Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage -> Nothing App -> Clear Cache and then re-open the app.
3. If the issue is not resolved, uninstall and re-install the app.
Note: Ensure your device's OS version is compatible with the Nothing App.