- Try to press the correct corresponding area again.
- Place the earbuds into the charging case, close it, and open it. Then wear the earbuds to test again.
Why do the earbuds adjust automatically without pressing?
Why does the volume displayed on the phone not match with the pressing control?
The delay on the phone volume display is caused by Bluetooth compatibility. Please refer to the earbuds' volume.
Why is the battery draining so fast?
- Power consumption varies in different scenarios. The peak of power consumption for Ear (stick) is during calls.
- It is normal that the percentage difference between the left and right earbud is between 0 and 10% when using them both simultaneously.
- Upgrade your NOTHING X app to the latest version in the App store. Then go to Settings>Firmware Update.
- Press the button on the charging case for 10 seconds for a factory reset. If the issue cannot be resolved, take your device and proof of purchase to an authorised Nothing Service Centre for assistance.
The Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) is not working.
If Active Noise Cancellation is not working, try the following:1. Make sure that you have downloaded the Nothing X app and have paired your Ear (1) earbuds.2. Turn on the ANC from the app.3. Change the ANC mode to Maximum.4. Reset the device.
One or both my Ear (1) earbuds are not working.
If audio is not playing from one or both earbuds, try the following:
1. Try different apps to confirm if the problem is with the specific app on your chosen device.
2. Ensure that your device media volume is not low or muted.
3. Disconnect and reconnect the earbuds via Bluetooth.
4. Reset the earbuds.